Hi guys! *waves*
So as some of you may know, this month I’ve decided, with the run up to Halloween, that I’ll post blog posts on or about the Harry Potter series.
I’ll be posting about the same sort of times but they will include reviews of all 7 books, relevant blog posts and rants about the series, but I’m afraid it will not include any information about Cursed Child (sorry guys!)
Anyway, to make sure we’re all the same page, let’s just get some facts straight. (Although if you didn’t know about the Harry Potter series, either film or book, then I’d think you were living on a rock for a good few years.)
– The Harry Potter series are written by J K Rowling.
– There are seven books in the series. These are:
– Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
– Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
– Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
– Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
– Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
– Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
– Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows
– Generally the books focus on, of course, Harry Potter and his two best friends, Hermione Granger and Ronald (Ron) Weasley.
– Harry Potter is also known as ‘the boy who lived’
– The bad guy in the books is ‘he-who-must-not-be-named’
So now that we’re all on the same page, I can’t wait for you to join me on this month focusing on the world of Magic.