I feel like fantasy, magic and overall darkness are having their moment. Dark academia is pretty much all over the shelves. And why not add another to the list? The highly anticipated sequel to The Atlas Six is now out and ready to be devoured. If you thought The Atlas Six was a ride, then let me tell you, there’s more.
“DESTINY IS A CHOICE”
Six magicians. Two rivalries. One researcher. And a man who can walk through dreams. All must pick a side: do they wish to preserve the world—or destroy it? In this electric sequel to the viral sensation, The Atlas Six, the society of Alexandrians is revealed for what it is: a secret society with raw, world-changing power, headed by a man whose plans to change life as we know it are already under way. But the cost of knowledge is steep, and as the price of power demands each character choose a side, which alliances will hold and which will see their enmity deepen?”
Review in 5
- Picks up exactly where we left off. Where is Libby and what will happen over the next year? All these questions will be answered so read on dear reader.
- Features magic and mayhem. Characters growing and changing as they learn new secrets and create more.
- Grey characters. There doesn’t appear to be any good or bad guys here, well-written characters that mirror people in general.
- Time travel guys. The bridge between worlds. Characters popping in and out again at different times. Are you confused yet?
- That ending. Spoiler alert: there’s another cliff hanger!
You can read more reviews by catching up with previous reviews on the blog tour
Many thanks to the team at Tor Books and Black Crow PR for a review copy.