A murder mystery set in a small town, where fingers are pointed and relationships are tested. This book shows how all is not what it seems, and sometimes you need a second pair of eyes to part the wood from the trees.
IN A TOWN FULL OF SECRETS
SOMEONE WAS MURDERED.
SOMEONE WENT TO PRISON.
AND EVERYONE’S A SUSPECT.
CAN YOU UNCOVER THE TRUTH?
Enclosed are documents relating to the events surrounding the Fairway Players’ staging of All My Sons, and the tragic death of one of its members. Another member is currently in prison for the crime. We have reason to suspect that they are innocent, and that there were far darker secrets that have yet to be revealed.
We believe that the killer has given themselves away. It’s there in writing, hidden in the emails, texts, and letters. Will you accept the challenge? Can you uncover the truth? Do you dare?
The standout debut thriller of 2021 that delivers multiple brilliant twists, and will change the way you think about the modern crime novel.
Star Rating – 4 Stars
Review in 5
- I really liked how it was set out differently with emails, texts and flyers, it made for a really interesting read. I have never seen anything like this before!
- I couldn’t work out who the killer was and next time, would read it with a pen and paper!
- Loved the paperback cover for this book and it was a pretty defining factor in me picking the book up.
- Mixed bundle of feelings when it came to the characters; some annoyed me, some seemed really nice, others a bit strange…
- Would definitely read again!